Sunday, May 22, 2011

Here's What's Cooking..

In case you missed it, I was a guest on The Feisty Woman Show on Blog Talk Radio on Sunday 5/22. On the show we discussed my experience with infidelity and I gave listeners my advice for avoiding a failed marriage. In case you missed it you can listen here or click on the player below.

                                             Listen to internet radio with FeistyWoman on Blog Talk Radio

Also, this week I guest posted at Vivelenerd on a topic completely unrelated to grief or relationships; my experience of witnessing my baby sister's birth back in 1991. It was ghastly and horrifying for me at the age of 17, however now that I'm 37 years old, it's actually pretty funny. I wrote all about it here. Please check it out and let me know what you think. Writing comedy is fun, yet is far more challenging for me than the serious griefy stuff.

Soon I'll also begin guest posting from time to time at Wordsinsync on topics related to mental health. I haven't contributed anything yet, but I have a few ideas cooking. I'll keep readers up to date when I post a piece over there.

And finally, just in case you missed it, I was also on another Blog Talk Radio show back in March with Extreme Writing Now, where we discussed my husband's sudden death, his infidelity, and my thoughts about grief. If you'd like to listen to that show, you can click here or on the player below.

                                            Listen to internet radio with Alex Crabtree on Blog Talk Radio

Thanks everyone for your kindness and support!