Saturday, November 6, 2010

What Do You Dream About..??

These are the last known pictures taken in April 2006, snapped quickly on a whim, while I was photographing our cats at play.  


I always liked the dreamy quality they hold, and told him after I took them that they would be titled "What Do You Dream About..?" 


In life though, he disliked these shots because he thought he looked goofy.  Goofy, yeah maybe...But I think he also looks peaceful.  And nowadays they give me the comforting sense that wherever he is at this time, he is okay...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sunny, I like the way you write!! "What Do You Dream About...?" is very sweet and touching.

Anonymous said...

Sunny, your wit, brilliance and depth of character moves me. From your heartache and sorrow you will find that you will be blessed a thousand fold - beyond your greatest dreams and expectations. If you had not experienced such pain one would never know the sweet, sweet joy and appreciation of what life has to offer. Sunny Sings The Blues - Sunny is and will be "Singing loudly Blue Skies" forever more. Onward and upward!! For truly, the best is yet to come! I can not wait to read Parts 4, 5, 6...
Sunny, you are a superb author whose clarity speaks from the heart and whispers to the hearts of your readers that they are going to be okay. You're helping others and giving them hope which is all part of the plan. Thank YOU! from your number one fan.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

I have incredibly vivid dreams. I blog about it quite a big actually. I look forward to my dreams full of adventure.

Post a Comment