Sunday, May 29, 2011

Onward and Upward..


Never fear, I still have plenty more to say. But I've moved my blog over from Blogger's web hosting, to my own self-hosted WordPress site.

The new site isn't quite ready yet, but Blogger is frustrating me by not working properly and not letting some readers leave comments. It won't even let me comment on my own blog unless I use my phone to do so. Homey don't play that...Peace out, Blogger.

Luckily, I have Chris to help me. He's a website programmer and he's on it!

This site will remain up while I get everything moved over, but I will not be posting anything new here. New posts will only be at the new site.

Here's the link:  http://blog.sunnysingstheblues.com/.

When my next post goes up, I'll put a link here. Still though, don't forget to set your bookmarks to the new link. Thanks for reading...come visit me at the new site. It will load faster and be easier for readers to use..

Get ready...we're moving on up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Weezy!

Post a Comment