Sunday, January 30, 2011

An Open Call To Readers

Exquisite-gmail blueImage via WikipediaSoon I will wrap up the "parts" of my back story and will begin blogging about the day to day. Since I began this blog, many of you have contacted me with the kindest private messages. Privately, some readers have shared their condolences and words of encouragement that they were unsure how to share on the blog. So, in response to some of your private messages, I thought I would open up the floor now to you readers. If you have questions for me, feel free to ask. Perhaps you have questions about details that I have not touched on in the previous "parts," or maybe you have specific questions about how I have coped. Odds are good that others have the same question, so I will be answering your questions in a future post. If you have a story of your own to share, please do. I might feature you in an upcoming post. You can submit your questions and/or personal stories in the comments section of this post, or you can email me privately at sunnysingstheblues@gmail.com (sunny sings the blues at gmail dot com). If you prefer to remain anonymous when I post a reply or share your story on the blog, that is okay - just let me know. Be sure to indicate that you are emailing me about this post, so that your questions and comments do not get lost in the junk folder. Thank you all so much for reading my story and for sharing your feedback. You have no idea how much your words mean to me.